What can you do if you can't pay anything now because of
  • Divorce?
  • Job loss?
  • Illness, Injury or Disability?
  • Death of a spouse?
  • Huge child support obligations?
  • Chronically low income?
  • Any other disaster?
If paying now would cause a hardship, IRS will classify your account as currently not collectible and will not bother you until your financial condition improves. I can analyze your situation to determine if you meet the IRS hardship criteria.

All taxpayers who have a balance due receive an annual statement showing what is owed there will not be any threats of enforced collection action. You should not panic if you get a "soft" notice on an old account.
Michael S Cash Tax Resolution & Assistance 426 14th St, Suite 111, Modesto, CA 95354 (209) 484-5789
Site Map | Privacy Policy copyright (c)  Performance Media Marketing