Is your problem that:
  • You don't know what you owe?
  • You don't understand what penalties IRS has charged you?
  • You can't file your back returns because you lost your W-2s?
  • You can't figure out what you are being billed for?
  • IRS has lost your payment?
I can investigate, get copies of missing wage and income documents and give explanation in plain English of the following items:
  • What tax periods IRS says you owe for.
  • What payments IRS has records of receiving.
  • What penalties have been added to the tax (and what you need to do to get them removed.)
  • What W-2s or 1099s are missing.
  • What office or employee is handling your account.
When you know what the problems is, it is much easier to deal with it.
Michael S Cash Tax Resolution & Assistance 426 14th St, Suite 111, Modesto, CA 95354 (209) 484-5789
Site Map | Privacy Policy copyright (c)  Performance Media Marketing